Share Photo Memories & Give Gifts From the Heart
It’s that time of year…the time when we all scramble around trying to decide if our grandma would rather have another new scarf or a cute kitchen towel set. Fuzzy blankets abound. Stacks of slippers and wallets and coffee mugs crowd store aisles as gifting go-tos, but if you’ve had your senior picture photo shoot, you’ve got a serious advantage this holiday season. Wanna know why?
Gift-Giving Genius at Your Fingertips
You have a beautiful collection of professional pictures, and that means you have a treasure trove of possibilities in front of you to make sure everyone from Great Aunt Edith to Grandpa Fred gets marvelously merry presents from you! Pssst…I know a secret. Wanna know what Grandma wants for Christmas? She wants a photo of you!
The great part is you’ve already done the legwork. You’ve worked hard, gotten through your senior year, and participated in a magnificent photo shoot, so why not share memories of your achievements with the ones you love?
Endless Options, Creative Gifting
All of you who’ve been in my office have seen the wide range of products that are available. I keep a variety of options for print and display for a few reasons, one of them being so you’ll have lots of ways to share your images with family and friends. It just so happens that Christmas is the perfect time to do that!
From image boxes to collages and storyboards to metal prints, you can be as creative as you want to be with your gifting. You can do anything from single prints to digital displays, and you can choose wall-mounted or table-top photo gifts. With so many options, everyone’s gift can be a little different—or keep them all the same if that suits your fancy!
Another reason I offer such a large variety of products is because no two families (or family members!) are alike, and that means while Mom and Dad may be in love with the image box full of photos, a single metal print may be perfect for an uncle or a grandpa.
Heirloom Quality Keepsakes
When you display or give photo gifts from Magical Memories by Michelle, you’ll be guaranteed the highest quality items. I never order products for my customers without first ordering samples for myself to review them and ensure every detail lives up to the high standards I have for every image and product. The upside of this is that you’ll always get a hands-on experience with every product in my office before ordering, and you’ll know exactly what you’re getting.
Check out this jolly list of 5 Great Reasons to Give Photo Gifts This Year that’ll give you a few more reasons to slip your graduation pics under the tree. You’re bound to add some jingle to everyone’s day when you do!
- Photos are a great way to give a meaningful gift. They capture a moment in time and remind friends and family members of how special they are to you. After all, you thought of THEM in your photo planning process.
- Pictures are instant keepsakes. They are personal, and when you give them, you’re gifting something they’ll keep and cherish. I’ve gotten a LOT of fuzzy socks over the years, and I LOVE them, but there aren’t many pairs of them I’ve kept as heirlooms to pass down to future generations. That’s the beauty of photos! They last forever.
- You’re guaranteed not to give a duplicate gift. Nobody can walk down a department store aisle and choose the photo gift you’re giving! Grandma may get six jingle bell sweaters, but she’ll only get ONE wall collage of your graduation memories. Professional photos are a unique, one-of-a-kind way to remind someone how special they are to you.
- You don’t have to fight the holiday rush. While throngs of people are crowding into malls and discount stores, you can sit right in the comfort of your own home and select the photo gifts you want to give to friends and family. Enjoy your warm slippers, a cup of cocoa, and a Christmas movie while everyone else is out there fighting their way through crowds like salmon trying to swim upstream.
- You can start a new tradition. Holiday gifts don’t always have to come from the store. In fact, the very best gifts come from the heart. What if you started a new tradition with family and friends to exchange photos every year to help you stay in touch and connected with each other?
I believe Dr. Seuss said it best:
“Maybe Christmas,” the Grinch thought, “doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more.”
It Doesn’t Stop with the Photo Shoot
What I do doesn’t stop when I snap the last photo at each shoot. I love that every photo becomes and instant keepsake and can be shared for years to come.
I hope you’re all getting ready for a beautiful and festive holiday season. If you’re looking for photo gift ideas or need to try to squeeze in a last-minute rush order to Santa, be sure to reach out and I’ll see what I can do!
If you’re looking forward to your portrait session be sure to check out the these image galleries for tons of inspiration!