Senior Portrait Prep Guide
Tips & Tricks for Stress Free Senior Pictures
You need this guide!
Over 50 Pages Including:
– Lots of outfit and location inspiration
– Tips for choosing your best colors
– Flattering clothes for your figure
– How to work with your dog
– Checklist of important items to bring
– Where to shop
– Your Senior Portrait Photographer
The next step is to set up your free in-person consultation. I want to get to know you and answer your questions so you’ll be 100% ready when the camera comes out! Let’s face it. Everyone is nervous that day, everyone is worried that they won’t look good or the pictures won’t turn out. My first seniors were the Class of 2011 and I’ve NEVER had a bad senior portrait session. As one of the area’s leading senior portrait photographers, I’ll be sure you look fantastic and have magazine-worthy senior pictures! Just reach out and let’s get you on the calendar!
Fall dates are filling fast and spring dates are already open!
Now scheduling senior pictures for the Class of 2020!