1. Forever 21
- Not only is Forever 21 one of the most popular and affordably priced clothing store on a daily basis. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are where it really shines. Lots of stores have online deals the whole week of November but Forever 21 seems to be one of best! An extra 50 percent off of sale items, reduced party wear etc. I always make a point to shop there on Cyber Monday! Last year I got one amazing New Years dress for less 10 dollars!
- Amazon too has deals leading up the week of Thanksgiving! What sets it apart from the other stores is the wide array of items they have! More items means more deals! Amazon home devices are up to 50 percent off. If you look through the deals week tab on the website you can findthing up to 80 percent off!
3. H and M
- H and M is one of the staple clothing stores for fast fashion and low prices. With deals up to 70% off of new sweaters and dresses what’s not to love! You can be fashionable with their clothing and have more money in your pocket! Along with free shipping, H and M is definitely a place to stop during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend!
4. Cotton On
- Cotton On is one of the lesser known brands but still, they’ve got good deals this weekend! You can get up to 40% off everything off online and up to 50% off of certain items. For Cyber Monday Cotton On is offering 50% off any online purchase. Some of my favorite shirts that I’ve had for years are from Cotton On. The material is too comfortable not to give into these deals!
- Of course, this list wouldn’t be complete without Target! There amazing deals in store and online have people trading out family turkey time to waiting outside in the cold! With TV’s up to 60 percent off and discounted GoPros who would want to pass up this opportunity! Target is also offering free returns and free shipping!